1. I'm really enjoying college - My lessons are all very interesting and I've made some lovely friends and everything is just better than school because you have so much more freedom; whether it's what lessons you're able to study, or where you like to eat your lunch. (p.s. my school was very restricting and at times we felt like prisoners)
3. I am very, no... extremely indecisive.
4. My favourite colour at the moment is pale turquoise.
5. One of my "new years resolutions" is to read more. I know this sounds ridiculous but with college consuming the majority of my life, I find myself having no time to just sit down and read a book. I WILL make more of an effort to read though!
6. I'm a big worrier/panicker. I easily get worked up about things; mainly little things that don't really matter.
7. If you were to open my bedroom door, my room is more than likely to look like a bomb has just exploded.
8. Procrastination gets the best of me.
9. I'd really like to go away for a nice weekend trip to Paris. (If that's too far/expensive then I'll settle with London)
10. I'm currently really obsessed with Splashh's debut album Comfort.
Thanks for reading, I'd be interested in hearing any facts about you too! Hope you have a lovely week.