Thursday 31 January 2013

Ten Things About Me

When doing my daily blog stalking I came across Sprinkle Of Glitter (Louise)'s post 25 Facts About Me, inspired by this I have decided to make a post of 10 things about me; a) because I'm having trouble planning blog posts at the moment, and b) I chose 10 because I don't think I'd be able to come up with a whole 25 (mildly) interesting facts about myself.

1. I'm 16 and I live in Hampshire. (England, UK)

2. I really enjoy going to gigs and/or festivals, and I have a huge passion for music.

3. I'm currently in year 11 but I will be leaving school this year and then going on to study at college.

4. At college I'm hoping to be studying; Photography, Media Studies, Communication & Culture, and English Language.

5.  Camden is my favourite place to go shopping and every time I go it's like a new adventure.

6. I'm not as confident as I'd like to be.

7. I'm saving up to buy a Canon 600D (at the same time as saving for gigs/festivals/guitar/record player/vinyls etc.)

8. In 10 years time I hope to have visited New York because that's one of the places I'm most hoping to visit. 

9. 2012 was a really great year for me and I enjoyed myself so much and I'm just hoping 2013 will be even better.

10. I've been listening to Ben Howard - Every Kingdom when writing this post (which you can listen to here)


7 comments:

  1. Those are wonderful subjects to study in college! What career are you going for?

    Oooh the Canon 600D is amazing!! I got it last year and love it so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not too sure on a definite career yet but hopefully something involving photography as I'm really interested in it. Glad you love the Cannon 600D I've read a few reviews of it saying how brilliant it is so I'm looking forward to getting one! :-)

      Delete
  2. I did this post recently!
    Although I stuck to 25 facts- it got trickle half way through, 10 facts sounds a lot easier!
    amberlee6309.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to save up for a good quality camera too but they're sooo expensive! :(

    xo-becky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's taking me ages to save up for mine but hopefully it won't be too long and it will be worth the wait!

      Delete
  4. Love post like this! Its nice to get to know the writer! :)

    Pipp xx
    http://pippjones281190.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find these styles of posts really interesting as well so I decided to do one as a 'get to know me' type thing, thank you x

      Delete