Friday 3 January 2014

New Year, New ... Gigs of course!

Once again it has come to the end of a year and everyone is discussing their new resolutions for the upcoming year, or reflecting back on how their year had been. 

The thing that excites me most about a new year beginning is the wave of new bands, songs, albums and most importantly gigs. One of my new years resolutions for 2013 was to "go to at least 4 gigs" and I most certainly achieved this. (In fact I attended 11 gigs and 4 festivals - including 3 day festivals) And I am proud that I have finally stuck to a resolution and achieved it, even if it may be an easy one. I am very much looking forward to finding out what 2014 will bring. Obviously I already have a list of gigs I want to go to and albums I want to buy, so I better get to it! 

Au Revoir 2013.   

No comments:

Post a Comment