Wednesday 16 October 2013

Fabulous Fall

I feel very festive today and I'm attracted to all things Autumn. I'm craving autumn/winter clothes shopping, hot chocolate, my duvet and cosy blankets, being snuggled up on the sofa watching films, carving pumpkins, going on an autumn stroll in the forest and lots of thick grandad jumpers. Oh and an open fire. Autumn is my favourite time of year, not just because it holds my birthday, but because the lead up to Christmas is super exciting and cosy, and the transformation from summer clothes to winter clothes just really excites me. (I know how sad I am, no need to tell me) 

cozy, warm


Autumn"Bobbing for apples"-styled decor. Apples & candles floating in tub. Can be used as a centerpiece or on a buffet table. Can be adapted to use at an entrance. Would use waterproof battery operated tealights.
 .
Tea in the forest

All photos above are part of my 'Autumn' board on Pinterest, which you can view HERE, the link will also show you the sources for the photos as none are my own. 

1 comment:

  1. The photos are so cool, I now want to light a fire and bring my friends over!
    If you have the chance please visit my blog www.fashionsliceit.blogspot.co.uk feel free to comment or follow! xxx
    ps I love the simplistic look of your blog seems homely :)

    ReplyDelete